George Munro (1879)

New York.

George Munro and Company began in 1864. In May1868 the name of the house was changed to George Munro. It mainly published various series of dime novels. In 1893 Munro retired and the firm's name was changed to George Munro's Sons.

George Munro published Tom Rugby in wraps as #121 in the Seaside Library in 1879.